After two decades 14 years in the industry, the Nguyens formed H&M Malaga Smash Repairs, purchasing an existing shop building in the Perth suburb of Malaga. With their solid reputation and work ethic proved, H&M Malaga Smash Repairs hit the ground running, securing work from the major insurers, as well as local businesses and customers. Always focused on expansion, the business has grown and so has the family. Today H&M Malaga Smash Repairs is thriving, with a staff of 11 qualified professionals on the team.
The business is still run by Muoi and Hang, with the same focus on quality it began with. Husband Muoi handles quoting, shop management and quality control, while wife Hang runs accounts and work schedule. These days H&M Malaga Smash Repairs is home to world-class panel beaters, painters and assemblers (and even our apprentices are great!). We're bigger, we're better, but we still focus on each job like it's the only one... no matter how big or small. We love being great at what we do and we love seeing our customers happy.
- Best Small Panel Shop Of The Year 2006
- Best Small Panel Shop Of The Year 2010
- Apprenticeship Award for Outstanding Performance in Autobody Refinishing (James Nguyen)
MEET THE TEAM
- Muoi Nguyen – Owner operator / qualified spray painter
- Hang Nguyen – Owner operator / accounts
- James Nguyen – Manager / qualified spray painter
- 1 Parts and estimate
- 2 Panel beaters and 1 apprentice
- 2 Spray painters and 2 apprentices
- 2 Auto body dismantle and assemblers
- 1 Detailer
Hang and Muoi have steadily grown H&M Malaga Smash Repairs into one of the best automotive repair businesses in Perth, and our workshop has grown with it. Everything we need is contained in-house, speeding up our workflow by providing our technicians with all the top-of-the-line equipment at their fingertips.
We have several Car-O-Liner benches and digital measuring systems, allowing us to carry out the most precise and safest repairs possible. Our painters get exact colour matching with a Spies Hecker matching system and spectrometer and carry out all spray painting work in Zodiac spray booths and prep bays. This revolutionary technology delivers the highest quality results in the fastest time. Inside our waiting area, our customers can relax and watch TV, and enjoy our courtesy tea and coffee facilities.
WHAT'S IN OUR WORKSHOP?
- 2 car-o-liner chassis benches with digital body measurement equipment
- 1 car-o-liner speed bench
- 1 aluminium work bay
- Zodiac full downdraft spray booth
- Zodiac prep master prep bay
- Spies Hecker 2k and waterbased paint system
- Spies Hecker full profile colour matching system with spectrometer camera
- Dedicated car wash and detailing bay
- Customer waiting area with TV, plus tea and coffee facilities