From the moment you come to us for a quote, we will treat you as a priority. We totally get how inconvenient it can be to have no vehicle, and how disheartening it can be when it gets damaged. We always ensure that your vehicle repairs are carried out as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality or safety. We'll have you back on the road in no time.
If your vehicle has been involved in an accident and you're unsure about what first step to take, we recommend filing an accident report with the police and then lodging a claim with your insurance company. Once you're ready, bring your vehicle down for a quote (or call us if your vehicle is immobile or not road-worthy).
If a customer has been in an accident, the process usually flows like this:
- Customer has accident
- Lodges claim with an insurance company
- Brings the car in for a quote
- Sends quote to an insurance company for repair authority
- Receives repair authority
- Books car in for repairs (confirmation text or call)
When your car is here we:
- Strip and report on the damaged area
- Repair or replace damaged parts / panels
- Test fit new parts and panels
- Prep panels and parts for paint
- Match the car colour
- Paint panels and parts
- Polish painted panels
- Reassemble car
- Detail car inside and out
- Final check
- Contact customer to pick up their car
Please see our Accident Advice Kit for a full list of tips and legal obligations to follow if you are in an accident.